Subject: HERETIC "Serpent Riders" Secrets. (96/08/29)
From: [email-masked] (Paul Falstad)
Newsgroups: rec.games.computer.doom.announce,rec.games.computer.doom.help,rec.answers,news.answers

Archive-name: games/doom/secretss
Rec-games-computer-doom-announce-archive-name: secretss
Posting-Frequency: monthly

List compiled by Paul Falstad ([email-masked]), last updated August 29, 1996

[1] SECRETS LIST
================

All the official secret areas in the fourth and fifth episodes of
Heretic v1.3 are numbered and listed below, along with the sector
number, IDMYPOS coordinates, and decimal coordinates.  "Official"
secrets are those which are counted towards the "Secrets" total on the
end level screen.  Some non-secret areas which are hard to find are
also listed, but are not numbered.

Episode 4: The Ossuary
----------------------

E4M1: Catafalque
 1 137 <fe600000,f9f80000> ( -416, -1544)
  In the south end of the room behind the yellow door is a door leading
  to a room with dead disciples hanging from the ceiling.  There are
  some gauntlets at the top of the steps.  Once you get the gauntlets,
  a small opening is revealed on the west side of the room.  This
  opening has a secret door which leads to a passage containing some
  greater runes (#1).  The passage leads back to the starting room.
 2 199 <fca40000,fb2c0000> ( -860, -1236)
  The dark, underwater lake to the north (with all the ophidians) has
  two impassible openings to the south, which lead to the tower
  courtyard.  To the east of these openings, on the south side of the
  room, is a secret door which leads to a teleporter.  The teleporter
  takes you to a high ledge with a chaos device and some claw ammo (#2).
 3  10 < 8860000,fef40000> ( 2182,  -268)
  Behind the green door are six pictures of saints.  The middle one to
  the south has a secret door behind it which leads to a switch.  Going
  through this secret door opens up doors behind all the other saints.
  After you hit the switch, through the rightmost door to the north,
  you will find a ring and a teleporter which takes you to the ledges in
  the room to the east (#3).

E4M2: Blockhouse
 No official secrets.

 To get into the surrounding sludge lake, go to the ledge pointing west
 into the lake.  The area around the door is raised slightly.  When
 standing on this raised area, you can get onto the ledge and jump into
 the slime.  Just to the west of the ledge is a pair of wings.

E4M3: Ambulatory
 1 146 <f9e00000, 8ca0000> (-1568,  2250)
  In the starting room is a grid of crushing ceilings.  In the northwest
  corner of this is a secret door leading west (the light may be blinking
  on and off).  The secret door leads to some ammo and a tome (#1).
  There may be three ironliches back there, unless you've already
  killed them; they'll be behind a grating, making them easier to kill
  this way.
 2 142 <fc7c0000, 7640000> ( -900,  1892)
  The central lava pit has a hallway surrounding it.  Pieces of this
  hallway open up gradually as the level progresses.  When you enter
  the room with the green key, and drop into the sludge pit, the
  northwest portion of this central hallway is opened up.  It contains
  a bag and some ammo.  In the north part of this area is a secret
  door leading east and then north to a secret area (#2) with a bunch
  of ammo (mostly mace spheres).
 3 170 <fb380000,fbf20000> (-1224, -1038)
  The south platform in green key room contains a door to a room with
  secret doors on either end.  The doors open up when you walk into
  the area on the north end of the room where the ironliches are/were.
  Each door leads eventually to a staircase (#3) which leads up to an
  area with two crystal flasks, some ammo, a bag, and a map.  There's
  a maulotaur up there too.

 The northeast section of the central hallway has a hidden door leading
 north, and another hidden door behind that to the right.

 When entering the exit room, go back quickly; the wall to your right
 will be lowered temporarily to reveal a small area.  At the east end
 of the area is a set of secret doors on the left.  Don't miss the
 small niche to the east of the doors.

E4M4: Sepulcher
 1  14 <fbeb0000,f9000000> (-1045, -1792)
  There is a room in the southwest which has a raised platform with
  a claw and six pillars with banners on them.  Walk around to the
  left side of the platform and go behind it; there's a switch back
  there which lowers a lift.  Take the lift down for a phoenix rod (#1),
  some ammo, and an ironlich.  Walking into the ironlich room will
  open up the areas to the southwest and southeast in the starting area.
 2  45 < a060000,fbd70000> ( 2566, -1065)
 3  33 < 5900000,fc380000> ( 1424,  -968)
  In the room with all the coffins, there are four switches on the
  north end.  The fourth one reveals doors at the south ends of the
  rooms to the west and east of the coffins.  To the east is a shield
  (#2), plus a torch; to the west is an enchanted shield (#3).
  Getting the shield will open up a small area northeast of the starting
  area.
 4 136 < 1600000, 2ca0000> (  352,   714)
  After getting secrets #1 and #3, there should be areas opened up
  in the northeast and southeast corners of the starting area.
  Walking into those areas will reveal a switch northwest of your
  starting point.  Hitting this switch will reveal a staircase
  leading down from the exit room into an area (#4) with all kinds
  of goodies.
 5 123 < 4000000, 60a0000> ( 1024,  1546)
  After getting #4, you will see two sludge pools with pods in them
  to the west and east.  Go to the east one, and go north past the
  stairs (if they're there) to the corner, then go west briefly.
  Where the hallway bends northwest you will find a walk-thru wall to
  the south, which leads to a ring (#5).
 6 170 <fe960000, 7380000> ( -362,  1848)
  After getting #5, go to the corresponding place north of the west
  sludge pool.  There you will find wings and a passage (#6) leading
  to a secret exit, which takes you to E4M9.

E4M5: Great Stair
 1 215 < 2600000, 5e00000> (  608,  1504)
  After you get the blue key, go back to the ledge surrounding the
  lava pit with the small structure in the middle.  Go to the northeast
  end where you found the wings.  There you will find a small room
  (#1) with ammo, an urn, a tome, health, and a teleporter to a
  staircase landing near the blue door.  This will teleport you past
  all the disciples that were revealed when you got the blue key; you
  can now go south and kill them without having them all come at you
  at once.

 If you're having trouble getting started, look for a secret door at
 the south end of the small structure in the starting area.

 Northwest of the yellow door is a red and blue banner.  Hit the
 space bar on it to lower a lift to a small area with goodies.

E4M6: Halls of the Apostate
 1 127 < 3fc0000,ff480000> ( 1020,  -184)
  Walking into the exit room temporarily lowers lifts to the north and
  south, back west along the staircase.  The area to the north has
  an ironlich and a phoenix rod (#1).

 When entering the yellow door room, an area behind you will be lowered,
 containing a bag.  When you get it, areas to the west and east will
 be revealed.  Each one has a secret door in it.

 Behind the yellow door is a walkway leading south.  A hanging skull
 marks a hidden door to the east, which has a teleporter to the
 ironlich ledge to the west; this ledge has another hidden door which
 leads to another teleporter.

E4M7: Ramparts of Perdition
 1  55 <  900000, 3d00000> (  144,   976)
  There is a hellstaff to the north of the starting area, with a line
  of platforms leading out to it.  Some of the platforms need to be
  raised, however, so you can walk across them; this can be done
  by hitting three switches you will find in the buildings to the
  southwest of the line of platforms.  After doing this, jump from
  platform to platform until you get to the hellstaff.  Once you get
  it, instead of going back, jump into the slime.  To the west,
  you will find a blue vial near the north side of the slime.  You can
  walk through the north wall at this point to find a small room with
  a morph ovum (#1) and a teleporter.
 2 265 < 7380000, 2600000> ( 1848,   608)
  The room with the yellow door has a door in the northwest corner
  which leads to a ledge in a room with three stained glass windows.
  Using the shift key to run, you can jump to the closest two windows,
  to the north and south.

  The window to the south has nothing behind it, but jumping over to
  it will open a bunch of hidden areas in the four corners of the
  room; in the lower skill levels, these areas contain some goodies.

  The window to the north contains a quiver and a teleporter back to
  the gallows.  After getting the quiver, an area on the west side
  of the room will be revealed, containing a tome (#2).

 3 151 < 3a00000,f8a00000> (  928, -1888)
  The room with the yellow key has a waterfall in the center; when you
  walk onto it, a lift lowers.  The first time you walk onto the lift,
  another lift is lowered to the west.  Get onto the lift to get to a
  small niche with a ring (#3).
 4 331 < 5f80000,fb480000> ( 1528, -1208)
  After you get the yellow key, a niche will be revealed on the north
  side of the room, containing some monsters; the northeast part of
  the niche contains a secret door leading to a small room with a map.
  This room has another secret door on the east side (#4) leading to
  an urn.
 5 328 < a800000,fda00000> ( 2688,  -608)
  Getting the green key, or walking onto the ledge where it was, opens
  some doors to the east temporarily; behind them you will find a
  chaos device (#5).

 If you're having trouble getting the yellow key, try walking up to
 the yellow door.  A teleporter will be revealed to the southwest.
 You'll be transported to a ledge, which has a staircase down on
 the south side.  In the slime to the west of this ledge is a
 shadowsphere and a teleporter out of there.

 If the green key is out of reach, try walking up to the blue door,
 which is behind the yellow door.

E4M8: Shattered Bridge
 1  32 <fa580000,  c00000> (-1448,   192)
  After you cross the lake, you will see a bunch of raising and
  lowering platforms.  Find the westmost one and ride it to the top.
  Then go south into the hallway you find there, but then walk back
  onto the lift and jump off of it to the west.  You will find that a
  lift has been lowered; this lift leads to a ledge.  Jump off the
  ledge, and get back up onto it a second time.  You'll find a yellow
  key up there (#1).
 2  87 <fe880000,fa980000> ( -376, -1384)
 3  96 <  b80000,fa980000> (  184, -1384)
  Go to the lifts on the south side of the starting lake.  Take one
  of the lifts closest to the main front door.  Follow the hallway
  south; go through the hidden door marked by a spine.  Go through
  another hidden door marked by a spine, to the south.  Then go
  down the stairs and take the other hidden door marked by a spine.
  Here you will find a few goodies.  The west lift will take you
  to #2, and the east one goes to #3.

 There are a bunch of raising and lowering platforms on the south side
 of the starting lake.  Shooting them will raise platforms which will
 allow you to cross the lake.

E4M9: Mausoleum
 From the start, go west down the hall.  You will see a face on the
 wall to the south, which is a hidden door; go through it.  After
 completing the room inside, go back to the starting room and go
 southeast; you will see an opening on your right.  Take the
 teleporter inside.  After you take the teleporter, come back here;
 you will see a second teleporter.  Take it, and then come back
 and take the third teleporter.

 After that, go to the northwest corner of the map.  Go east to the
 first junction, then go south.  Go through the opening on your left
 and enter a room with a bunch of staircases.  Take the teleporter at
 the bottom of the steps.  Then take the teleporter you find there after
 hitting the switch; you will find yourself in a lava lake.

 1 177 <f96e0000,f9840000> (-1682, -1660)
 2 178 <f9540000,fb4f0000> (-1708, -1201)
 3   4 <f9600000,fcdb0000> (-1696,  -805)
  The lava lake in the west part of the map has several paths leading
  east.  Each one leads to a secret door.  The southmost one (#1)
  contains a shadowsphere; the middle one (#2) has some health;
  the north one (#3) has ammo and an urn.  You will get hurt getting
  these.  If you spend as much time as possible in the shadowed area
  of the lake, where you can't get hurt, you can minimize the amount
  of damage you take.

  After you leave the lava lake, go back to the staircase room, and
  take the next teleporter, which will bring you to a structure with a
  big long stairway with landings, in the east part of the map.

 4 265 < 87e0000,f8f90000> ( 2174, -1799)
  In the structure with the long stairway with landings, the southeast
  landing has a blue banner.  Behind it is a hidden door to a room
  (#4) with some health, ammo, and wings.

  The northeast landing has another hidden door, which takes you to a
  platform at the top of a long series of descending platforms.  Once
  you get to the bottom, drop down into the lava and take the teleporter
  in the southwest corner.  Then go back to the staircase room in the
  west, and take the third teleporter.  Here you will find the yellow key.

 5 364 < 38c0000,  460000> (  908,    70)
  After entering the exit room, and revealing the switches, go back to
  the starting room.  Go east to the first junction, then south.
  Enter the door on your right, and go to the northwest corner of
  the room and hit the switch.  This will reveal another ironliche,
  and an enchanted shield (#5).

 The long west-east structure in the southwest corner of the map has
 hidden doors on its south wall, on the west and east ends.

Episode 5: The Stagnant Demesne
-------------------------------

E5M1: Ochre Cliffs
 1  33 < 4de0000, 9000000> ( 1246,  2304)
  After you get the green key, or after you enter the room where you
  found it, quickly jump down into the river to the south.  At the east
  end, you will find that a lift has been lowered, allowing you to drop
  down into a cave (#1) with ammo, a phoenix rod, and health.

 After you first see the blue (exit) door, go back west; you will find
 a hidden door to the north.  Enter that room, then come back out and
 go east to the exit door, and then come back; you will now be able to
 get the green key.

 After you get the blue key, monster niches will be revealed to the
 north and east.  The east one has a walk-through wall to the south.

E5M2: Rapids
 1  90 < 83e0000, 3600000> ( 2110,   864)
  After you get the yellow key, go back to the yellow door room;
  on the way, you'll see an area to the east with a torch (#1).
  Be sure to go into the lava pool to the east of that; there you
  will find some goodies and three teleporters.
 2 155 < 8200000, 1200000> ( 2080,   288)
  Behind the yellow door is a room with a bag hidden behind some
  barrels.  Walk through the north wall for a tome, and a switch
  that will lower a lift on the north side of the room to the east.
  The lift takes you to a ledge with an egg (#2).
 3  51 < 5dc0000, 8c10000> ( 1500,  2241)
  In the room with the green door and the exploding pods, go north
  through the passage to the left of the green door.  At the first
  junction, go east to the end of the tunnel.  Get the shadowsphere
  and jump off the ledge.  Then go back to the first junction; you'll
  see a darkened area to the southeast.  It's a lift which takes
  you down to a small area with an enchanted shield (#3).
 4  94 < 7c10000, 5dd0000> ( 1985,  1501)
  Behind the green door, at the top of the steps, there is an
  area with a switch.  On the south end of the room is a secret door,
  marked by a hanging skull, which leads to ammo and a ring (#4).
 5  17 <  d00000, 3010000> (  208,   769)
  Eventually, you will come to a ledge overlooking the yellow door area
  from the west.  Go back northwest briefly; there is a secret door
  to the north, before the bend in the tunnel, marked by two hanging
  skulls.  The door reveals a phoenix rod; you will also see an
  opening to the southwest, containing an ironliche and a pair of
  wings (#5).  Be sure to jump off the ledge when you're done; this
  raises a staircase near your starting point.

E5M3: Quay
 1  22 <fa000000,f6e00000> (-1536, -2336)
  From your starting point, go to the top of steps, and then back down
  again; you will see some monsters, a bag (#1), and some ammo.
 2  48 <ff200000,fb000000> ( -224, -1280)
  After getting the yellow key, go east; two ironliches will be
  revealed on the other side of the lake.  The room they emerge from
  contains ammo and a ring (#2).
 3  87 < 4880000,fc200000> ( 1160,  -992)
  Behind the green door leading east, you will find a hallway with
  two red banners and lots of yellow ones.  (The red ones have hidden
  doors behind them.)  There is a ledge at the end of the hall, with
  a maulotaur on it; after killing him, go north off the ledge, while
  staying close to the east wall.  You will fall on a set of barrels.
  Walk on top of the line of barrels, going north and then west to an
  opening with an enchanted shield (#3).  Do the same for the south
  set of barrels to get an urn.
 4  84 <fcf70000,  240000> ( -777,    36)
  After entering the exit room, go back to the room with the blue,
  green, and yellow doors.  The south side of the room, to the left of
  the blue door, will have a short passage to a teleporter which takes
  you to the top of the ophidian tower.  Hit the switch up there and
  go into the room to the west.  The south side of this room has a
  walk-through wall which takes you to the secret exit (#4), leading
  to E5M9.

 Behind the blue door is a red banner at the end of the hall;
 it has a hidden door behind it.  Also, when you reach the ledge
 where the liches are/were, don't forget to hit the switch, and don't
 forget to drop off the ledge onto a lower ledge for some goodies.

E5M4: Courtyard
 1  86 <ffc00000,ffe00000> (  -64,   -32)
  Right behind you, at the start, is a secret door leading to a lift
  which leads to a small area with a bag and a morph ovum (#1).  There
  are some monsters up there, though, so you may want to leave this
  secret for later.
 2  92 <ffc00000,fcec0000> (  -64,  -788)
 3 202 <fdb40000,fe800000> ( -588,  -384)
  After getting the yellow key, two rooms will open up to the west (#2)
  and south (#3).  They contain ammo and health.
 4 256 <fd000000, 9020000> ( -768,  2306)
  Behind the yellow door is a room with stained glass windows.
  There's also a switch in there; if you hit it, the northwest
  window will change.  You can now walk through it to come to
  a room with four teleporters and a map (#4).  Also, hit the
  space bar on the throne in this room to find a hidden door to
  a shield, and a teleporter to health, an urn, and a ring.

E5M5: Hydratyr
 1 201 < 3880000,ff5f0000> (  904,  -161)
 2 228 < 8f70000,ff220000> ( 2295,  -222)
  After the green key is lowered, you will find a switch on the west
  side of the room.  Hit it to lower a lift just to the north.  Jump
  down onto the lift; you will find a small room with some health.
  There's a secret door on the west side which leads to a secret room
  (#1) with a teleporter in it.  When you're done, repeat the whole
  process for the other side of the room (#2).
 3 349 < aa20000,fa600000> ( 2722, -1440)
  Behind the yellow door, to the east, you will find a room with
  two sets of staircases flanking a sludge pool.  The door on the
  north side leads to two switches; the second switch lowers a lift
  on the east side of the sludge pool (#3).  There you'll find a tome
  and some health.
 4  53 < ea00000,f1b10000> ( 3744, -3663)
  Behind the green door, there are ledges to the north and south.
  Each can be lowered by hitting the space bar on the north or south
  end.  The south ledge has a secret door on the south end, which
  leads to ammo and a phoenix rod (#4).
 5 236 < 6400000, 2d00000> ( 1600,   720)
  Behind the green door is a door leading east to a room with six
  teleporters.  The northwest one goes to the north end of the green
  key room; there you'll find wings and ammo (#5).

E5M6: Colonnade
 1 327 <fcb80000, 2ce0000> ( -840,   718)
 2 342 <fcb80000, e340000> ( -840,  3636)
  Once you enter the exit room, go back south and up the steps to the
  west room.  The north and south ends have doors which you can open
  by shooting them; behind them, you will find an opening leading
  around to a lava pit to the east.  The north one has a ring (#1);
  the south one has an urn (#2).

 The room with the green key has three switches.  The north switch
 lowers a lift to the south, by the south switch; it leads to a
 teleporter which takes you to the area behind your starting point.
 The south switch lowers the lift to the north, where the green key
 is.  The middle switch opens doors to the north, behind the west and
 east stained glass windows.  You can walk through the windows to come
 to a room with two teleporters.  The east one takes you to an area
 with two hidden exits; the southeast exit leads to a hallway which
 ends at a lift.  There is also a hidden door at that point leading
 north to the south ledge in the green key room.

 Behind the yellow doors are several red banners which conceal hidden
 doors.  There is also a switch, which reveals another switch on the
 way back to the starting point.

E5M7: Foetid Manse
 1 140 <  800000,ee400000> (  128, -4544)
  The building north of the blue door building has a structure in the
  center; you'll see a teleporter up on a pedestal, with another
  teleporter beside it on the ground.  South and slightly west of
  these is a pillar.  There's a secret door in it, which reveals an
  egg (#1).  By the way, in the center of this building, if there is a
  wall in your way, try shooting it.
 2   0 < b190000,ff9d0000> ( 2841,   -99)
  After you get the blue key, there is a secret door to the southeast,
  by the hanging skull.  It leads to a small room (#2) with a chaos
  device and a teleporter.

E5M8: Field of Judgement
 No official secrets.  To start the fun, use the wings to fly over the
 symbol in the center.

E5M9: Skein of D'sparil
 No official secrets.  On the northwest end of the starting maze is
 a green wall with a yellow symbol on it.  Hit the space bar to lower
 it, so you can get out of the maze.

Don't forget to try the three deathmatch levels (E6M1, E6M2, and E6M3).

[2] MONSTER COUNTS
==================

This list is for Smitemeister, single-player mode only.

		          Episode Four: The Ossuary
         ----------------------------------------------------------
         Level               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  Tot
         ----------------------------------------------------------
         Gargoyle           33   9  40  36   .  37  56   .  48  259
         Fire Gargoyle      14  11  13  25  31  18  25  17  22  176
         Golem               .   .  33  18   .   .   .   .  57  108
         Golem Ghost         .   .   .  16   .   .   .   .   .   16
         Nitrogolem          .   .  24  22   .   .   .  32  28  106
         Nitrogolem Ghost    .   .   .   .   .   .   .  26   .   26
         Warrior             .   .   2  13   .   .   .   .  25   40
         Warrior Ghost       .   .   1   4   .   .   .   3   .    8
         Disciple           10  12  14  10  14  24  28  11  24  147
         Ironlich            5   4   4   2   3   3   5   9   8   43
         Sabreclaw          28  20   .   .  10  33  27   .   .  118
         Weredragon          .   .   .   .  27   .   7   .   .   34
         Ophidian           26  29   .   .  18   .   .   .   .   73
         Maulotaur           1   2   1   .   1   .   .   .   .    5
         ----------------------------------------------------------
         Total             117  87 132 146 104 115 148  98 212 1159
         ----------------------------------------------------------

		      Episode Five: The Stagnant Demesne
         ----------------------------------------------------------
         Level               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  Tot
         ----------------------------------------------------------
         Gargoyle           17  46  25  21  40  48  25   .   9  231
         Fire Gargoyle       6  16  22  13  23  26  26   .  25  157
         Golem              18   .   .  31   2  49   .   .   .  100
         Golem Ghost        19   .   .   5  59   .   .   .   .   83
         Nitrogolem         18   .   .   8   3  41   .   .   .   70
         Nitrogolem Ghost   10   .   .  26  42   .   .   .   .   78
         Warrior            15   .   .  14   .  35   .   .   .   64
         Warrior Ghost       2   .   .   1  15   .   .   .   .   18
         Disciple           10   5   .  17  15  26  28   .  25  126
         Ironlich            5   3   9   1   3   2   .   .   5   28
         Sabreclaw           .  34  46   .   .   .  63   .  62  205
         Weredragon          .  27   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   27
         Ophidian            .   .  29   .   .   .  35   .  42  106
         Maulotaur           1   .   1   1   .   .   .   8   .   11
         ----------------------------------------------------------
         Total             121 131 132 138 202 227 177   8 168 1304
         ----------------------------------------------------------

[3] ITEM COUNTS
===============

This chart shows where the following items appear in the game, and how
many times they occur in each level.  This chart is for Smitemeister
single-player mode only.

CB = Crossbow  GA = Gauntlets  DC = Dragon Claw
FM = Firemace Spot  PR = Phoenix Rod  HS = Hellstaff
BG = Bag of Holding  EG = Egg  TB = Time Bomb
WG = Wings of Wrath  SS = Shadowsphere  RG = Ring of Invincibility
A1 = Silver Shield  A2 = Enchanted Shield
MP = Map Scroll  TM = Tome of Power  TR = Torch  CD = Chaos Device
CC = Crushing Ceiling  T1 = One-way Teleporter  T2 = Two-way Teleporter

Note that there can't be more than one firemace on each level.  In
each level with a firemace, there are a number of possible locations
for it; the FM column shows how many possibilities there are.  When
you start a level, the location is chosen randomly.

      CB GA DC FM PR HS  BG EG TB WG SS RG A1 A2  MP TM TR CD  CC  T1 T2 Total
E4M1:  1  1  1  .  .  1   1  1  6  .  1  1  1  .   1  1  .  1   1  10  .   29
E4M2:  1  1  1  .  1  1   2  1  8  2  2  2  1  1   .  1  .  1   .   8  .   34
E4M3:  1  1  1  5  1  1   2  2  5  1  1  2  1  1   1  2  1  1  21   .  .   61
E4M4:  2  .  2  5  2  1   2  1  4  1  1  1  2  1   .  2  2  1   .   .  .   40
E4M5:  1  1  1  5  1  1   2  1  5  1  1  1  1  1   1  3  1  1   .   3  .   32
E4M6:  1  1  1  .  1  1   2  1  5  1  1  1  1  .   .  2  .  .   .  14  .   33
E4M7:  2  1  2  6  2  2   2  1  4  1  1  1  2  1   1  3  2  1   .   6  .   41
E4M8:  1  1  1  .  1  1   1  1  4  .  1  1  1  1   .  1  1  1   .   1  .   19
E4M9:  1  1  1  4  1  1   2  1  4  1  1  1  2  1   1  3  2  1   8   7  1   45

E5M1:  1  1  1  4  1  1   2  1  4  1  1  1  1  1   1  2  1  1   .   2  .   28
E5M2:  1  1  1  5  2  2   2  1  3  1  1  1  1  2   1  2  1  1   .   3  .   32
E5M3:  1  1  1  6  1  1   2  1  5  1  1  1  1  1   1  2  1  1   .   3  .   32
E5M4:  1  1  1  .  1  1   2  1  5  1  1  1  1  1   1  2  1  1   .   7  .   30
E5M5:  1  1  1  4  1  1   2  1  6  1  1  1  2  1   1  2  1  1   .  17  .   46
E5M6:  1  1  1  5  1  1   2  1  6  1  1  2  1  1   1  2  1  1   4   4  .   38
E5M7:  1  1  1  .  1  1   1  1  5  1  1  1  1  1   1  2  1  1   1   4  .   27
E5M8:  1  1  1  .  1  1   1  .  .  1  1  1  1  1   .  1  .  1   .   4  .   17
E5M9:  1  1  1  .  1  1   2  1  6  3  1  1  1  1   1  2  1  1   .   2  .   28

--
Paul Falstad, [email-masked], 805-966-4935, http://www.ttinet.com/pjf/
    work: [email-masked], 805-882-2470, http://www.software.com